What is ‘the Cloud’?
Cloud computing has become a common term, but what is it? It is a general term for the delivery of hosted services over the internet.
Cloud computing enables companies to consume a compute resource, such as a virtual machine (VM), storage or an application, as a utility — just like electricity — rather than having to build and maintain computing infrastructures in house and is in high demand due to the affordable cost of services, high performance, scalability, accessibility as well as availability.
How can the Cloud help your business?
So what do you get, when you leverage Cloud Services for your business?
- Enterprise level reliability and security with automatic upgrades
- Scalable solutions with no step changes or limits
- No capital expenditure thanks to the rental model
- Shared infrastructure delivering economies of scale
- Easy remote and mobile working with built-in Business Continuity
- Direct data integration between cloud applications
What is the right solution for you?
When you work with us to move to the cloud, you’ll benefit from flexible, scalable solutions, helping you to stay ahead of the curve while reducing your spending on IT infrastructure.
- Introduce new functionality
- Improve agility
- Protect against attack
We have the expertise to implement the right cloud service for you, call or email us today for a free consultation.