“Reduce Tasks, Improve Productivity, and Automate & Accelerate Processes”
Do you know the costs associated with your business processes?
According to a 2015 study of the average labour costs of producing an invoice at a typical business, up to 75% of the costs incurred are due to manual and repetitive tasks which take up your employees’ time, delay completion of tasks, and have a high chance of introducing errors.
The same study showed that an organization can see an improvement of up to 300% (or more) on the quote-to-invoice costs by implementing Business Process Orchestration into their business processes.
What is Business Process Orchestration (BPO)?
Business Process Orchestration is a methodology to help reduce the amount of time, money, and effort required to complete daily tasks by standardizing processes and introducing automation, validation, workflow, and controls where appropriate.
- Eliminate unnecessary and repetitive tasks through automation, error checking, and workflow.
- Significantly reduce day-to-day operating costs by improving task completion times.
- Minimize errors and repetitive tasks by introducing validation, standardization, and eliminating data duplication.
- Ensure that critical approvals and reviews of tasks are being performed by leveraging workflows and gate-keeping.
- Connect isolated systems together to allow intercommunication and remove redundant data entry.
- Provide insights and metrics to your business processes to understand and reduce the costs associated with day-to-day operations
- Develop custom solutions where applicable to eliminate process pain points unique to your organization and lower long-term operating costs.
Today’s cloud-enabled world makes Orchestration and Automation more accessible than it has ever been.
Aura has expertise in Orchestration, Automation across a variety of platforms and industries. Our optimization strategies include:
- Business Process Review and Refinement
- Automation & Workflow
- Systems Integration
- Solutions Development for Desktop, Web, and Mobile
- Enterprise Systems (such as SharePoint) Development
- Digitization of Forms and Processes
- Workforce Mobilization
- Employee Training
Get in touch with Aura to see how we can help you leverage technology and automation to reduce your operating costs and improve the efficiency of your business.